Thursday, October 1, 2009

Austin is 18 months!

Austin,

A year and a 1/2! Wow! It has flown by. You are the sweetest little boy...curious, mischeivous, and independent too! You still constantly get into things that you are not supposed to...you climb on everything...you chase after sissy and constantly want to be like her. I love it! You keep me on my toes...that's for sure! You have the cutest little voice and you mimic whatever you hear. Your smile and those eyes get me all the time. You've learned to give the best hugs a mamma could ask for! AND...you are so funny...Daddy and I laugh at you all the time...quite the entertainment for us! Last night you had some ice cream with us...and got your first brain freeze! Oh the face that you made...but after it passed, you laughed with us because you knew we found you funny! You went right back to happy-go-lucky you. You love to play catch, kick the ball, build towers, wrestle with Daddy, ride horsey with us, tackle us, sing, read books, play with cars, run fast, and BE OUTSIDE! You beg to go outside all the time. I bet you will love it now that the weather is nice! You are my little man and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for your life. I pray for you daily and love you with all my heart.

Happy 18 months monkey-beast! (doo-doo-do-do-do-do!)
Love,
Mama










1 comment:

Christian & Tracy Miller said...

He is such a cutie! I love the tutu that you made. You'll have to let me know how you did it and if it was difficult. Hope that ya'll are doing well. Tell Jason we said Happy Birthday. Love ya!