She loves movies and can quote them and sing the songs from them! She has really started pretending and role playing. She loves to kick the soccer ball and run around outside. She is extremely active. She tries to teach Austin words and make him laugh when he's in the car. She giggles at jokes on movies and when Mommy and Daddy find something funny. She loves to twirl and spin and do sommersaults. She has actually taught Austin how to do one now! She has really started asking questions about everything. I see the whole "little girls talk all the time." She likes to hide her jewelry and tiny toys inside of things so that they are hers to find. I've found her hiding in the closet or behind Austin's bed or (my favorite) underneath all of the pillows on our bed! She is challenging with things like all little 3 year olds. Me: "Jasmine did you nap today?" Her: "Well, maybe just a little bit this time. I'll nap more next time." (That's when Mom isn't convinced that she napped at all!)
She is truly a wonderful blessing and she makes Mom and Dad so proud! I am fascinated by her imagination, her athleticism, her amazing memory, and her ability to pick up things so quickly. I am looking forward to this year so much! She gets to start dance, soccer, and choir this year! Yay!! It's going to be so much fun watching her develop. I love my little girl! We are big buds!

Jasmine's Princess Doll Cake that Mommy made!
Jasmine thought it was pretty cool!
The whole family.
Decorating Cookies!

Cookie Princess Wands!
Jasmine hard at work.
Beautiful Princesses!
Little cousin Evie.
The crowns I made like Princess Aurora's.






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jasmine! You are one amazing child! Bergen loves being your friend. I can't believe these babies are 3. He's my last so it hurts even more!! They are such sweet kids! Glad your birthday was great!
Congrats Jasmine!! What a precious cake you made - way to go!!!
Good job on the cake Mommy! I can't believe she is 3!!!!!
Post a Comment