Where have I been? In a place that's NO FUN!
I just hate seeing my kids sick. Jasmine has had pneumonia and Austin has Bronchiolitus/Sinusitus. Man...it's been a long 12 days! Currently, Jasmine just completed her last day of antibiotic. Austin has 10 more days to go. Why does that matter you ask??? ...it's made their poor little stomachs so upset. Their coughs are improving. The breathing treatments are doable...but I truly hate seeing their little tummies be so sick. Jasmine definitely feels better. She has energy again and is eating again...yea! Austin, however, is not hungry and won't really take his bottles. Cross my fingers...he hasn't thrown up in 24 hours! (just the other) Now...today...he doesn't want to sleep. The breathing treatments make them hyper...I guess he was just so miserable this week that he just wanted to sleep...so maybe it's a sign of improvement!
Anyway...keep us in your prayers. We're getting closer & closer to being healthy...we're not contagious or coughing much...but little tummies are causing lots of issues.
Just a side note: I have onery, wet, mostly deaf, stinky dogs who will do just about anything to get a soggy, mushy, half-chewed piece of toddler food. They're currently gated off in the kitchen because they are making me a little crazy on top of everything else! :)
God is good...all the time! So...I hope to post a few pictures from before the last 2 weeks! :)
8 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment