I am so excited for you guys and so sad at the same time. How fun for you that your baby is walking - and pretty early too! I'm so sad not to be around for these fun times. I miss you my friend. Sarah
A family of 5!! ...excited about spending time together ...playing outside at the park ...reading books ...talking about life ...attending church ...desiring to serve God whole-heartedly ...enthralled in the passion of Christ ...united as believers ...loving our children ...doing what God has called us to do.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness.... no way!! I had no idea he was this close to walking! What a big boy! :)
WOW!!! How exciting!!! Go Austin!!!
I am so excited for you guys and so sad at the same time. How fun for you that your baby is walking - and pretty early too! I'm so sad not to be around for these fun times. I miss you my friend.
Sarah
Yay! That's so neat to watch. I especially love Jasmine's interpretation. :-)
I'm behind on my blog reading!!!! YEAH, AUSTIN!!!!!! Love it when he goes right for the camera!!!! Too fun!!!! :)
Post a Comment