Well...what a fun last minute trip! I'm hangin' in Katy, TX with Patrick, Shannon, and Evie (my brother's fam.) It's going amazingly well with 3 little kiddos (2.5, 9 mo, & 3 mo)! :) Knock on wood! Jason had a last minute work trip come through and we thought what better time than to go see everyone too! So, we called Sat, they said 'come on!', loaded up Sunday, and here we are! :) We got in late Sunday night around 9:15. The car ride went really well - thanks to our new dual-headrest DVD player - LIFESAVER!!
Anyway...all 3 kids are actually napping at the same time so Shannon & I have gotten ready for the day and are catching up on e-mail. Down-time is a wonderful blessing when you're a mamma!
More to come...just thought I'd say 'hey' while everyone's sleeping!
God Bless my friends!
2 comments:
Have fun in Katy!
Found ya! :) Your kids are cuter all the time!
Post a Comment