Jasmine always entertains me...and amazes me as she learns and grows each day. Today...she made me smile. We were watching The Little Mermaid...or as Jasmine likes to say "Can we watch Ariel? Can we watch the Hermaids?" :) Today...as we were watching...the song "Part of Your World" was on...you know...the part of the movie when Ariel is in the cave with all of her human stuff. Anyway...I noticed that Jasmine was trying to sing along...which I hadn't really noticed before on this song. So...I started to really watch her. When Ariel sang "...what's the word? BURN" she grabs her hands and pulls them into her really closely...Jasmine did exactly that as she said those words. Then...as Ariel finishes she reaches her hand up and says "part of your...world." Jasmine wasn't even looking and she was reaching up as she sang. She spun around as the song ended with the biggest smile...she knew that she had "impressed me" as she sang and was so proud of herself! I thought it was adorable.
That kind of stuff just makes me smile so big! Her little personality is really emerging and I think she's actually pretty funny! :) Just the little things during the day!!
8 years ago






1 comment:
I can see Jasmine singing along and making those adorable motions to the song in my mind's eye!!! HOW PRECIOUS!!! The real thing has got to be so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment