Thanks for tagging me Steph!
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. LOST
2. Heroes
3. Criminal Minds
4. Biggest Loser
5. How I Met Your Mother
6. Big Bang Theory
7. The Office
8. CSI
8 Favorite Restaraunts:
1. Salt Grass
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Pappasitos
5. Olive Garden
6. Chilis
7. On the Border
8. Chipotle
8 Things that Happened Today:
1. Jasmine woke up & climbed out of her crib at 7:15am (a new thing this week!)
2. Watched Lady & The Tramp
3. Pinched Austin's squishy cheeks
4. Went to the Grocery Store
5. Changed at least 8 diapers already
6. Jasmine pottied in the "big potty" once today
7. I drank a Coke to stay awake
8. I talked to my Mom on the phone
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. All of us being healthy again...we've been sick for a month!
2. The Christmas Tree Up
3. Meeting my Niece, Jocelyn, for the first time!
4. Seeing my family at Thanksgiving...including little Evie again
5. Our Christmas Musical in December
6. Austin's First Christmas
7. Watching Jasmine at Christmas...she's such a big girl now!
8. Jason getting home from work today
8 Things on My Wishlist:
1. A wonderful holiday season
2. A Bigger House
3. No Debt!
4. A new digital camera...(keeping my fingers crossed!)
5. A day with no whining or crying...(Ha!)
6. To run at least a half marathon next year
7. More family down the road...
8. A MAID to do the cleaning, laundry, and dishes!!
8 People I Tag:
1. Cara
2. Courtney
3. Cassie
4. Stacy
5. Bethany
6. Holly
7. Sarah M
8. Amy
8 years ago






2 comments:
Hey - wanted to let you know the "8 Things about me" has traveled to the 3rd degree of separation from you. Me -> my friend Janna -> her friend Julie. Cool!
For your next date night, go to Coal Vines in Southlake. It's cool and yummy and you don't feel like you are in Southlake. They play Rat Pack music. I love it so much!
Post a Comment