Oh...my sweet husband...
On Wednesday night I woke up with a horrible stomach bug. I cannot remember feeling as bad as I did that night in a very, very long time. I spent most of the night on the bathroom floor...Jason brought me some crackers, sprite, and a blanket. Well...there's more...the kids spent Thursday at Nana's house. She was so gracious and cancelled her 2 jobs that day to take care of the kiddos while I was home miserably sick. Everytime I got out of bed, I got sick...so there's no way I could have taken care of the kids. My mom is always willing to sacrifice of herself for me...thanks mom...you're a beautiful lady! So...Jason picked the kids up...put them to bed...and we crashed...for about 1 hour...and then poor little Jasmine woke up screaming. Yes...it was her turn. She spent the night throwing up while Daddy stayed up with her all night...washing clothes, bathing her, holding her....while I was in bed. Oh it just killed me! BUT...I'm so thankful that my husband just took charge and loved on our little girl and did the job of a superhero...he was SuperDad!!!
8 years ago






2 comments:
Go Jason! I hope you all are feeling much better and getting some good rest!
That is the sweetest thing! Go Jason! WOW! I am impressed!
Post a Comment