Thursday, September 11, 2008

Talk about busy...

Wow...I've been blowing and going non-stop for the last couple of weeks. I've been making a "to-do" list and everything! Don't get me wrong...it's all good stuff...it's just kindof piled up the last two weeks. I've taken on the position of MOPS Hospitality this year so I'm getting in the groove of ice breakers, meetings, donations, and prizes. Last week required the most work in creating all of the centerpieces and decorations. This month...I'm attempting to make a really fun cake for the next meeting...I'll post a picture if it turns out!! :) I'm also doing choir leadership and we're preparing for our retreat next weekend...again I'm on the games & fellowship committee. :) We're just trying to get it all together for that. Also...I'm coming up with some games for a shower this weekend...do you see a pattern here? On top of this is my most important task...TAKING CARE OF MY KIDS! :) This morning, they had to stay in their beds for a few extra minutes just so I could finish coloring my hair! (yes, i'm very gray!) I decided I have to take care of me too! :) Really, this is not a complaint...just a "whew, what a busy couple of weeks" comment. AND...of course...we always want to "play" as a family, which includes hanging out with our friends as much as we can. So...housework is neverending, playtime is learning for the kids at this age, dishes are always needing washing, and blogging is my outlet these days...a quick escape to the world outside. :)

No comments: