Today I am thankful for the little things...
1. My hard-working husband
2. My kiddos both woke up early...but fell back to sleep...
3. My awesome Dyson vaccuum cleaner "the animal" and my Bissell "little green" spot cleaner
4. Kids who actually fell asleep for naptime...AT THE SAME TIME! (short-lived though)
5. A house that's getting cleaner each day!
6. Smiles & Giggles from Austin when I tickle or kiss him
7. Jasmine's cute phrases and answers:
"Of course you can, Mommy!"
"Can we go outside?" Me: No baby, it's wet today. "Can you dry it?"
I handed her a piece of pizza... "Oh thank you, Mommy. You are so sweet!"
When she pretends to brush her hair like on Cinderella, she sings "A dream is a wish your heart makes...when you're fast asleep..."
She makes faces like Mac does on the movie Cars to the song "life is a highway."
She sings the song "Sing Sweet Nightingale" from Cinderella like the step-sisters and not Cinderella (too funny!)
When I hear her in her room alone singing "Jesus loves me"
8. Moments to reflect on how much I love life
9. Getting through the tough days to enjoy the great ones!
8 years ago






2 comments:
Hey girl - loved reading through your blog. I already miss Jasmine and the crew. I was worried about them last week - wondering where we were and were their doughut holes were!! Maybe Joe and I will pop back into their room after a little break. Take care and give Jasmine a kiss from Miss Amy!!
#9 is my favorite. i should post that somewhere so i can remember it!
Post a Comment