Today was a very special day for us. Today, we had Baby Dedication for Austin. I thought alot about what that meant before Sunday. It seems as if we are saying that we are giving Austin to the Lord...but in actuality, he is already God's child...and God has just given him to us for a time. We, Jason and I, are dedicating ourselves to raise him up in God's ways and praying that Austin will become a Christ follower (soon and whole-heartedly). It's an amazing concept to truly grasp that Austin belongs to God and not to me. I love that little boy so much and pray that God will allow him to do great things for His kingdom.
It was an extra special day too because all of Austin's little friends were dedicated also. How special is it that so many of his little friends were apart of this day.

Austin & his Best Friend Ian

Austin's Favorite Aggie Girl Cadence

The Boys Being Boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment