It's so hard to say goodbye to such dear friends... My wonderful friends Matt & Sarah are heading off as ministers in a church in another city. Matt has been called to FBC Copperas Cove. They are leaving this week and we celebrated them this past weekend. We had such a wonderful time reminiscing and just laughing over the fun times that we have had. Sarah - up on VH1 totally 80's, FRIENDS trivia queen, the one who always got everyone to play games (that she wanted to WIN), the one who always had a story for a laugh, JCREW insider, and party planner will be missed. She is a beautiful, godly woman who I trusted with her wisdom and caring heart. Matt - all I can say is "red pants". THANKS FOR WEARING THEM SUNDAY!! :) Matt will be such an excellent minister to these people. He is wise and mature in his faith and will be able to lead them well.
I don't know what to say other than You Will Be Missed! We pray all of God's blessings upon you as you begin this next phase in your life. We love you and know God has great plans for you. Thanks for furthering his kingdom while you were here. You touched my life and I am forever grateful for our time together.







No comments:
Post a Comment