Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Babe! June 10, 2000 was now 8 years ago! We were newly graduated from Texas A&M, living in an apartment, both working as engineers, no dogs, no kids, and very little responsibility. Here we are today with 2 kids, 2 dogs, one attorney, one SAHM, and not enough time in the world to do everything we want to do! :)

I am so blessed to be married to a man who seeks God out in all areas of his life. Jason, you are truly an example...and I am proud to be called your wife. I am thankful to be standing by your side
and I love you tons! Happy Anniversary!

On Saturday night, we dropped the kids of at Nana & PaDaddy's house for Austin's first night away from home! Jason and I went to The Keg - a steakhouse - for some yummy dinner. Then, we headed to the Dallas Summer Musicals to see "The Drowsy Chaperone." We knew nothing about it going into it...but ABSOLUTELY loved it! It was so funny. We then spent the night at the Gaylord Texan hotel...truly a "getaway" resort! We always spend time reflecting on our past and imagining our future - who knows what God has in store for us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Michelle said...

Wow - 8 years already! Congrats.